Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Moon of Wintertime

Hiya, thought I should get on with my Christmas cards, I just love this image by Elaine Cox, it's called Moon of Wintertime and you can get it from sweetpea stamps , I was lucky enough to win three images last month and this is one.

I coloured her with copics, lashings of glitter, paper is first edition, memory box holly border die, little blue gems on the flowers and paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm entering this in the following;
Simon says stamp Anything goes
fab n funky Christmas
allsorts Christmas
crafty calendar Bingo (Blue,Die Cuts,Sparkle)
abc-challenge V Vibrant
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

brenda said...

A fabulous card Debs and such lovely vibrant colours.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is AMAZING, Debs! I absolutely love everything abut it. You are very creative and talented. I enjoy your blog. I would love to have you stop by and say hello on my blog. Have a blessed week!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

P.S. If you would like another great Anything Goes challenge, please play along with us at Word Art Wednesday here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lucky you! A gorgeous image, which you've made into a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We look forward to seeing you again in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the image is beautiful and your colouring and all the details are fabulous :-)Love the blue holly, I would never think to use blue and it looks awesome !!

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x