Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

The Paper Shelter Ribbon

Morning all, hope your all well and happy, if not we have a great challenge for you at The paper shelter this week, it's all about ribbons, 
"Use that Ribbon"
now that's sure to cheer you up.


I chose Vintage Seamstress to colour up, I used my copics as usual and I've just had a count up and I actually used 5 different ribbons, thick cream, pull up cream, tape measure ribbon and two on the bobbins,
the papers are new leaf from first edition, a heart doily i coloured with pink distress ink,paper flowers and leaves from my stash and some brand new never been out the box before dies the dress dummy and cotton bobbins.
Don't forget if you play with a Paper Shelter image you have a chance of winning this gift voucher, it's worth $30. If you play with a different brand then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice.



I'm entering this in the following;
Tuesday throwdown Pastel rainbow
challenges 4 everybody Anything goes
Robyns fetish challenge Lots of layers
card mania challenges Fave embellies (Ribbon)
Hugs Debs

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card Debs, that so reminds me of my mum, she had one of those treadle machines and made all my clothes many moons ago. A stunning card layout to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Debs, I love all the details :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sarah said...

Wonderful card! I love it! Great use of all that ribbon and super image! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown!

KalySto said...

This image is gorgeous! And your coloring and embellishments are perfect!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!
Smiles, Kaly

Emily Lauritzen said...

Lovely card! All of the added embellishments are perfect!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining in the fun at Card Mania! Good luck!