Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog Hop

Hi there, I have a bit of news for you today, I've been asked to be a new DT member for the
I start my term in July, but we have a Blog hop to introduce everyone first.
So about me!!!!

I'm Debs, in the day I run an upholstery business with my Husband of 36 years ( I was a child bride,lol) at night I hide away in my Bat Cave creating, I love all crafts, but my favorite is Papercraft, as a child I would not go anywhere without my colouring book and crayons, which is why I'm probably addicted to my copics.
I've just become a Nanar for the first time and have a gorgeous Granddaughter called Amelie, you might get a bit fed up of seeing her photo's, but I just don't care.
I'm really looking forward to working with the other girls and coming to see all  your blogs, I'm in Team A and we are going first, you have three days to visit all our blogs, Team B will introduce themselves on 29th June for three days.


The blog hop rules:
In order  to win a blog hop prize you will need to stop at each of our blogs and leave a comment, then you need to come back to the main challenge blog and leave a comment letting us know you've stopped and left us all some love. You should have started at Rhonda come to me from Kelly and after you have left me your comment you need to go to Steph , don't forget to go back to The crafters cafe challenge and leave your final comment.
Here is a selection of some of my works.





We have some great prizes for you, from these wonderful sponsors




Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me love.
Hugs Debs

10 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your new DT position. Gorgeous samples you have shown and I look forward to seeing your DT projects.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Isobel said...

Thanks for sharing looking forward to joining you all x

Kelly D said...

Beautiful cards lovely to get to know another team member.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly
Team A Member
xxx

Eileen said...

Congratulations on your new DT post, they are lucky to have you.
Love all the cards you have featured here, they show how versatile you are
Eileen x

Michelle said...

Debs congrats on the DT - your creations are lovely, and that grandbaby? Totally precious!

Stamp with Angela said...

Congratulations on being part of the CCCB DT. These are amazing cards. Beautiful colours and great designs. Thanks for sharing.

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you for sharing about yourself. Your granddaughter is beautiful. I love the creations you shared.

Emily Thubbron said...

Debs, your work is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. Congrats on the new baby..she's a cutie. And I won't get tired of seeing her pics. :) I look forward to working with you on the CCCB DT.

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous creations, love them all! Nice to 'meet' you! mo on teamB xxx

pauline said...

What a beautiful baby the cards are great to xxx