Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Paper Shelter #114

Morning all, hope you had a good weekend, I went to the Sincerely Yours show at Lincoln and it was awesome, spent far to much money, and now I can't find anywhere to put my new stash, such problems. lol.
This week at The paper shelter the theme is
Easel or Shaped Cards
I couldn't decide which so combined the two.

I've used A Mucha Influence cause I love her, coloured with copics, Spellbinder to cut the card shape and also the mount, some old cotton lace, pearl sprays and an assortment of paper flowers, K & Co papers.
I thought I'd use this for my Mums Birthday, it's quite thick so I wouldn't like to post it but I'll be hand delivering it anyway. I'ts not till next month so I best put it somewhere safe, it wouldn't be the first time I've made cards in advance and then lost them, so then I have to rush round and make a new one.


Don't forget if you play with a Paper Shelter image you have a chance of winning this gift voucher, it's worth $30. If you play with a different brand then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice.

I'm entering this in the following;
Stampavie Ribbon or Lace
belli challenge Flowers
C C C Punches / Dies
crafts4eternity Get into shape
crafty catz Fancy folds
daring cardmakers Lets plant a tree
fussy and fancy challenge Pearls and Lace
crafty calendar challenge Blooms and Blossoms
 
Thanks for joining me
Hugs Debs x

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Debs that is just stunning I love your mount and your beautiful card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Debs! Susan x

Olga said...

This is favulous! Lovely design!Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

tilly said...

what a stunning shaped/easel card your Mum will love it.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty catz
Christine

Lori Aragon said...

This is simply stunning Debs! You've covered all the bases - shaped and easel lol. Fabulous!!!

carol said...

ooh so pretty, lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such an adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

michele said...

Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Mei said...

Gorgeous shaped card!! The dies are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
CCC DT
Love to Create DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

What a lovely card this is. Thank you for joining our Fussy and Fancy Challenge. Sam

Unknown said...

Love this card! Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)