Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

The Paper Shelter #110

Morning, what a great challenge we have for you at The paper shelter this week,
Music Maestro


Don't forget if you play with a Paper Shelter image you have a chance of winning this gift voucher, it's worth $30. If you play with a different brand then you have a chance of winning three digis of your choice.
I coloured her with copics , used a Dovecraft Brad and paper and inka dinkado stamps.
I'm entering this in the following 
challenges4everybody Anything goes
IDIC Dots or Stripes
inky impressions Spots and or Stripes
Hugs Debs

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Debs, I love your papers and your embellishments. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.lovely design and colours.xx

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the funky papers and your colouring is fab.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Joey said...

Great card Debs, love the colour of her hair. Joey x

Tracey said...

This is fab Debs, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Merkkari said...

I love your bright colors!! Your card is absolutely stunning :) Hugs, Merkkari

Shelby Goolsby said...

So cute!! I just love the fun papers and great accents.
Hugs,Shelby

Paper Tails said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Angel Scrapbook and Party Goodies said...

Gorgeous card, love the paper shelter :-)