Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Christmas

Hi there, thought I'd carry on with my Christmas cards since I had my papers out, I'm such an untidy crafter they will probably still be out in March, I wish I could tidy up as I go, but I only get a bit of time in my Bat Cave and I feel like I'm being deprived of crafting time if I stop to tidy up, every now and then (probably once a month) I have a splurge and go mad tidying, then for the next few weeks I can't find anything.
Here I have used a Saturated Canary image, coloured with copics,random spots of pearlescent pearl drops, nestie's, Marianne flower die, Memory box holly vine die, Whimsy ticket die, pearl brad, clear gems, glitter and the sentiment is a Christmas ticket from digital delights by louby loo I was lucky enough to win a challenge and my prize was a voucher from Digital Delights so I got these tickets and a cute penguin.


I'm entering this in the following;
crazy challenge Handmade flowers
emerald faeries Flowers
pink gem challenge For the girls
totally gorjuss Anything goes
simon says stamps Dies / Punches
Hugs Debs

16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...love the beautifully coloured image and details.xxx

Eileen said...

Debs this is soooooooooooo pretty. Love the image, coloured perfectly and great choice of colours, design and embellisments. Gorgeous.
Eileen x

Caroline said...

Hi Debs this is a gorgeous card I love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Debs, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Sazzle said...

Love your card Debs with this gorgeous SC image so beautifully coloured :-)

Thanks for joining us over at A Gem of a Challenge for our "For The Girls" challenge - good luck!

If you would like the opportunity to win some more Saturated Canary images there's a chance on my blog http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/


xx Sazzle xx

Sharon said...

This is soooooooooooo beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week. Hope to see you back again. Good luck with the challenge ;) hugs Sharon

Caz said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion. And good luck.

Caz xx CYP DT

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful card. Love blue and pink together.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

Fiona said...

gorgeous card, perfect colour combo.

Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

Fi
x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous colours and fab colouring of the adorable image, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

cheiron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheiron said...

Super sweet, love the image. Thanks for playing along with the Dies and/or Punches challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Manderly said...

Super coloring on this SC image. They aren't that easy to color! Very well done! Thanks much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight. Nice to have you!
Manderly
xxxooo

alethea said...

This is beautiful. Love the colour scheme and your colouring is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Hip to be Square challenge! Hugsxx

Jules said...

This is beautiful, I love the use of the pink and blue together it works really well. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxox

Jo Nevill said...

I love your very pretty card, lovely image

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x