Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

Babies first Christmas

Hi there, I'm doing well with my Christmas cards this year, I'm determined not to leave them all to the last week again this year. I seem to get all my orders done then run out of steam when it comes to doing my own cards.  This gorgeous image is from mo's digital pencil I coloured it with copics, glittered the snowflakes, used First Edition papers, Border punch and ribbon from my stash.


I'm entering this in the following:
mo's digital challenge Ribbon and/or Bows
fabnfunky challenges F=First Christmas, Fun
patties creations Anything goes
Winter Wonderland First Christmas
pile it on challenge For a Child
creative inspirations Bingo (white, snowflakes, ribbon)
Hugs Debs

9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is both gorgeous and a total delight, that image is adorable I really love the colours you have chosen to use it looks ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Sandi said...

Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #53!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

Debbie said...

Love this adorable image. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Chris x said...

Beautiful card, so fresh and wintery. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs Chris x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous image and adorable creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Debs using one of my favourite Mo images. Beautifully designed and colored. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky. Pat K.x

Natty said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you've done the zigzag edging.
Thanks for playing along with the DCM chevron dare. :D