Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Paper Shelter #7

The theme this week at The Paper Shelter is Inspired By: Find a card that inspires you and pay tribute to it by creating a card in its honour, I chose one of my teamies Shirley she made a twisted easel card, I had not seen one of these before and was really impressed. So here is my version.
I chose Hippie Girl from The Paper Shelter
she's gorgeous, I coloured her with copics, used K&Co paper, and ribbon from stash.

If you want to be in with a chance of winning the $15 Gift Voucher you must use a Paper Shelter image.

I'm entering this in the following:

Colour Create Pastel colours

Charisma Cardz Teen Birthday


Lexis Ribbons, no bows or knots.

Looking forward to seeing who has inspired you.

Hugs Debs

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs what a fabulous card love the way youve coloured it and the card design is gorgeous. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Gem said...

Debs this is lovely! Thanks for joining in at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Caroline said...

whta a bright and summery card Debs, your colours work perfectly with the image xxxxx

Kerry Steger said...

Debs your card is very pretty - I love the yellow and pink together. Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your twisted easel card, so bright and cheery. Great way to use your ribbon, thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this week.