Followers

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Lots of Love

Evening, I don't need anymore Valentine cards so I thought I would make a Lots of Love one as I can use this for lots of occasions. I used a LOTV stamp, coloured with copics, pink petticoat papers, heart shaped pearls, an assortment of flowers and a Marrianne doily.
Had an easy day at work today, its my husbands and my birthday today, so we went out for dinner and finished early.
I made this last night but it wasn't dry for me to take the photo. Hope you've had a good day, the sun actually came out for a bit today, that always makes you feel better and walking the dogs in the daylight is a real bonus.
Allsorts Love
Create 4 fun Sketch
Cutie Sunday Hearts
Stamp with fun Love
Whoopsi Daisy Hearts & Love
Wild Orchid Love is
Spoonfull of Sugar Love
My time to craft Hearts & Flowers
Papertake weekly Hearts
Try it on Tuesday Hearts & Flowers
Hugs Debs

13 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs love the cute bunnies and the die cut frame with the sentiment great layout thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Celeste said...

Oh wow this card is beautiful

Mona E said...

Aaawwww....this is soooo cute. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs...Mona

Chrissie said...

This is a real sweetie!
Thanks so much for joining inn our challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Marushy said...

Hi
It's wonderful card. Image is so cute.

Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

Hugs
Marushy

Caroline said...

awww this is gorgeous Love the little white flowers you have used xx

Rleen said...

WOW! This is so sweet, I love it!Thank you for sharing with us the at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Debs said...

Hiya Debs
This is adorable - the image is so cute!
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Nadine said...

Hi

Wow, wonderful your artwork.
I love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday,

Hugs Nadine

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, love your gorgeous card those rabbits look so sweet. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Katina said...

A beautiful card Debs, I love the cute little bunnies and the whole layout. Belated birthday wishes to you both - hope you had a lovely day. xx
PS.Love the new font! xx

Sue said...

hi debs,awwww this has to be one of the sweetest cards ever,gorgeus image,pretty colours and i love the Mrrianne doiley

sue
xx