Followers

Saturday 22 January 2011

I Love You

Hiya, another one I'm afraid,I'll be all loved out by the time Valentines Day gets here, I really must make my friend Pams Birthday card its on Friday so I'll have to look what I made her last year, I feel sure it was a dog card as she had just aquired a new puppy.
This is a Penny Black stamp, coloured with copics, my minds eye papers, some gorgeous prima flowers that are fairly new, pink gems and a martha stewart punch. Charm from stash.
SCSC Coupling
Oldie but a goodie Bright and cheerfull
Pink Elephant colour scheme
Sketch and stash Sketch, papers and charm are stash
Cute cardThursday 1 image, 2hedgehogs or hearts, 3 flowers
Penny Black January Sales (Prima Flowers)
Well had a quick tea, think I might get to my Bat Cave for an hour tonight.
Hugs Debs

14 comments:

Sue said...

Hi debs,absolutely gorgeous,really cute image and such beautiful colours,i love it:)

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card, I do like these PB hedges and your color combo.
Kevin xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Allison said...

cute card
AllisonX

Anonymous said...

Hi Debs,
I recognised the sketch straight away - I want to get a card made for this challenge myself. Love your card - so pretty. xx

Lila said...

Hi Debs,
What a beatiful card and a lovely stamp!
xx. Lila

Mervi said...

beautiful card and colour choices!
Hugs;-))m

Whisper said...

Aah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Daniele said...

thank you for joining us this week at Sketch n Stash with your adorable card

Fleur said...

Fab card
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty and sweet card Debs - those papers are yummy. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card, love the color combo.
I found you through Feline Playful and I'm now a follower.
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Debs, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card debs...cute image and love the pretty papers......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx