Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Buddy

I thought I'd have a break from Valentines cards I made this last night ,I'd been thinking of Summer all day so I chose some summer colours to cheer me up, January is such a grey month, but at least the nights are getting a bit brighter now.

This image is Taking care of flowers from Soft Pencil Digi's I coloured it with copics and plenty of glamour dust, the papers are Memory Box, McGill fern punch, Prima flowers, yellow brads and ribbon from stash.
Had my Mother in law over for tea tonight, lovely night but I kept thinking about my new Digi's I have recieved from The Paper Shelter I was lucky enough to have been chosen to be on their new DT Team, yahoo , you should pop over and take a look at the wonderful images, hoping to get my first card up on Sat.
CCC Heat it up(Warm colours)
FabNFunky Use a Digi
ABC M=Magical
Magical Monday Flowers
OLLCB 3 of a kind
Drunken Stampers Sunshine
Cutie Sunday Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges Sketch
Stampin 4 the Weekend Getting warmed up (Summer)
Well nearly the weekend, this week has gone so quick its scary, can't believe its Feb next month.
Hugs Debs

17 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow what a fabulous card made me think of Spring lovely colours
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Leanne said...

Awww this is so adorable! Love the colors, the image, the flowers! I love it all!!! TFS!

JustYolie said...

The image is soo cute, love the PP and cheery colors. :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Debs and absolutely gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Oh Debs thats a reallys weet image and a gorgeous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Berry said...

Fabulous work! Thanks for joining us at SFTW for our warmed up challenge, hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debs; such a sweet image and love the colours. Flowers are fab too. Well done on your new DT position - can't wait to see your creations! xxx

Berni said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours. The image is really cute too :)

Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

Hugs
Berni x

Marion said...

Lovely card. Such a cute image and great colourway. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
Marion

Jayne Hayward said...

Absolutely adorable image used and beautifully coloured. Love the dp and colour combo used. Flowers are great.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday

Jayne xx

Nadine said...

Hi

great artwork.
Love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Nadine

Gunn (Merete) said...

Ohh, this is so sweet. Adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Heidi said...

What a cute little fairy. I love the glitter! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Mondays Flowers Challenge.

spikescreativeside said...

Debra what a cute card! She's a sweetie!

Thanks for playing with us this week at Drunken Stampers!

Hugs

~Spike

andrea said...

gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week....

Hugs
Bella

Sharon said...

What a cute card, so pretty. Adore that image.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again.
Sharon x