Followers

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Elves Again

Hi there, I love these elves so much I had to do them again, in blue this time, there from DZDoodles , my hubby thinks they look daft blue
he said they look like smurfs.rofl. I don't care, I don't watch the X factor but a friend says their hair is like some twins that was in it last year. Ticket stamp is from Whimsy. I coloured with copics, loads of glitter My minds eye and papermania papers. I'm entering this in the following:
Creative Cottage Untraditional Christmas Colours
CCC Christmas
Totally Gorjuss Non traditional colours
Colour Create colour scheme
Wild Orchid Colour scheme
Have a good week.
Hugs Debs

10 comments:

Crystal said...

These little elves are too cute & I love the BLUE! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes!

Craftyanny said...

A lovely card, thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage, good luck
Anne x

Amy Johnson said...

What cute smurfs, um, I mean Elfs! Just kidding! I think they adorable! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Katina said...

Aww, I love these little Smurfy Elves! xx

Carissa said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

~Michelle~ said...

thanks for playing the digital tuesday challenge!!

Shelly said...

Oh I adore those elves! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hugs Shelly x

karen said...

Really cute card, thanks so much for joining us at DTC, Karenx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

LOVE all the glitter and what a super job coloring these cute little elves. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY this week! Hugs:)

hayward69 said...

Really cute image and beautifully coloured. Lovely dp too.

Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

Jayne xx