Followers

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Anniversary


Hi there, I've had a right lazy day to day, and now I regret it, my son phoned a bit back and said him and Leanne (his wife) are coming to stay next weekend, goodness knows how long it will take me to tdy the spare room, I've taken to using it as a dumping ground. That'll teach me to be a scruffy mare. lol.
But I did manage to get a few cards made :0)
This one is for the lady that works in the Spar shop Judy, her daughter lives in America and she needed an Anniversary card for them, I'm always a bit worried when I make cards for Judy's daughter as she is a big crafter herself and makes gorgeous cards.
I've used some of my new stash, Memory box paper and Sarah Kay first kiss stamp, I coloured it with my copics and used a bit of my Prisma's aswell, netting and ribbon slider from old stash.
Have a good week,
Hugs Debs

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Debs, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Katina said...

Hi Debs,
This is so pretty and don't worry I'm sure Judy's daughter will love it. Your comment about the spare room made me laugh - we all do it don't we! xx

elsi67 said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Nadine said...

Hallo

wow, ein Traum. Da stimmt einfach
alles.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Cutie Sunday.

Liebe Grüße Nadine

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday ....

Hugs
Bella