Followers

Monday, 9 August 2010

Summer



Hi there, a bit of good news this weekend, I won an image from Kenny K's blog hop, I chose Luscious Linda from there new range, what a decision there's so many yummy images.

Had a great weekend with my son Dean and Leanne his lovely wife, spent lots of quality time together, catching up on life in general, and I even got a phone call from my eldest Daz, I usually say if he doesn't get in touch it means his alright, but we had a great chat and life is treating him well, you geta strange sort of inner peace when you know your family is allright. Ahhhhhh.

I even made a card last night, something I havn't done much off just lately, mojo been for a walk or a marathon. Used a Kenny digi, cooured with copics, some mega old Papermania papers I found at the bottom of a pile, yes I have been tidying up. Prima flowers , pearls and brads from the Hobby house, used an EK border punch and my nesties.

I'm entering this into the folowing:

Kenny K's Summertime

CCC Cute and Girly
ABC August
Cute Card Anything goes
Dutch Dare Anything goes
Raise the Bar Summertime
Wild Orchid One for the girls
The suns out today, makes me wish I was on holiday not doing the books for work!!!
I can but dream
Take care
Hugs Debs

8 comments:

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Hi Debs, just catching up again, love all your cards, this is is so cute, fab colouring

Chris xx

Paul said...

A great card. Very summery. Like the way you've coloured the KK image.
TFS
Paul

Jackie said...

totally fabby card, and defo summery... thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week x

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is awesome! Your colouring is to die for!!!! LOVE it!!!

paola said...

lovely card, great summer colors, thanks for playing with KKKG
smiles
Paola

Hanne said...

Such a nice card!
Hanne

Clare Brown said...

such a cool card oozing with attitude.Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge this week.

hugs Clare x

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is really stunning! Love the layout and your coloring is fantastic!

P.S. If you love challenges then you are sure to love my new blog:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com