Followers

Monday, 19 July 2010

Sweet Pea


Wow, how lucky am I? I won this gorgeous stamp from Sweet Pea Stampers and I get to be a gust designer this week.
This is the card I made, they want black, white and one other colour, as you can see I chose red.
I stamped it first on black card with white embossing powder, added a few gems for stars, did the same on white vellum, and coloured the back with copics then cut out the wings, stamped it again on white card, coloured with copics then cut out the figure and layered them all up together, added a bit of glamour dust here and there.
I used Craftwork papers, the flowers, ribbon and gems are from my stash.
I'm also entering thiis into:
Wild Orchid Say it with flowers
Stampavie Anything goes

4 comments:

elsi67 said...

Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in our "Say it with flowers" challenge at WOC ♥

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Debra, love your layers and fabulous colouring.
Thank you for being our GDT at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

kaylou said...

Hi
wow this is gorgeous, thanks for playing along at Stampavie and more.
Hugs Kaylou xxx

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous and sexy - love it! Congrats on your guest design spot :)