Followers

Friday 9 April 2010

Recipe 28

Hiya, well welcome to the new Crafts 4 Eternity day, weve moved from Sunday to Friday, it gives you all weekend to get started on your project.
The recipe this week is
1. Use the sketch below
2.Add a tag
3. Use some foil, could be off an Easter egg.

I've used a digi from Spesch Designer Stamps called Mad Hatter, and coloured it with copics, K&Co paper, foil that I embossed with a cuttlebug plate then coloured the raised area with a copic pen, nesties, rub ons and bazill bling, I think the sentiment is Whiff of Joy and a bit of raffia on the tag.
Really enjoying being a GD for Crafts 4 Eternity.
Hugs Debs

3 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debra,
Love your image, & the colours are gorgeous. The foil looks great! It's all just fab!
Hugs,
Andie xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Gosh Debs I can't believe I missed this. What a gorgeous card. Love the colours you used and you have coloured her perfectly - or should I say him. LOL.
mwah
Trace

michele said...

Hi Debra gorgeous card love the image! hugs xx