Followers

Friday 11 December 2009

Tree

This one is a bit out of my comfort zone , I had it planned in my head how it would look, and it was nothing like this:0) I used a chipboard tree inked with shabby shutters and then stamped on top with a impression obsession stamp in the shabby shutters again, i wrapped it with a paper ribbon, used my minds eye paper and glitter card for the bottom, finshing of with a hotp big brad.
I'm putting this card into 3 challenges
Posh designs scrapbook store sketch with ribbon/trim and a chipboard shape.
Everybody art challenge Red and green.
Stampavie red and green
take care
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Stef H said...

it's stunning! i love our mounds of snow too!

hugs,

BethieJ said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Great job on getting it done for 3 challenges!!!

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely Christmas-card!
Beautiful colors and lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :-)

Posh Designs said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank for playing along over at Posh Designs!