Followers

Sunday 6 September 2009

ICS DT Call

ICSketchers are on the look out for three new DT members if you pop over to ICS it will tell you all you need to know.



They have given us a lovely sketch, I used a new stamp from Lily of the Valley coloured it with my copics, matted it with nesties used a Martha stewart border punch, threaded a bit of white ribbon through the top and used a Hero Arts cyrstal snowflake.
Thought I'd do a Christmas card it always creeps up on me and I'm up all night doing rush jobs that I'm never happy with.lol.
Good luck to everyone that enters the challenge
Hugs Debs

5 comments:

Wellnifty said...

Great card Debs xx

Wellnifty said...

Great card Debs xx

Michele said...

Love the card! Congrats on getting picked for DT!

Vicky said...

Great card, congrats on the DT, welcome to the team. :)x

marley said...

very pretty card! congrats on making the dt!