Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Fairy

Hi I'm so pleased with myself I've actually made a start on tidying my craft room, well a couple of hours tidying before I succombed to making a card.lol. This is one of my Debbi Moore samples. Debbi Moore now sells stamps from Staptivity, well Im in heaven, I looooove Staptivity stamps I couldn't believe my luck when a set of Fairies came through my letter box. Debbi is on Ideal World on Thrs 23 at 2pm for a two hour special then on Tues 28that 2pm .The backing papers are also from Debbi's flower CD .I've used my nesties and fantasy film for the wings and glitter on the skirt and top. This card fits lovely with the fairy theme over on Daring cardmakers this week, and the DT cards are gorgeous.
http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lythan said...

those wings are super Debs. What a lovely card

Kathy said...

Lovely fairy - she looks very thoughtful.... I wonder what's on her mind lol
Thanks for joining our challenge this week

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love her wings. :)

Vanessa.

Wellnifty said...

Stunning Debs, I love fairy cards and this fairy is beautiful, beautiful wings, I haven't used fantasy film for ages, must try and remember where I've put it, and give it a go again.

Chris xx