Followers

Sunday 8 March 2009

Truly scrumptious, Belli

Hi back again, I've just made a card that takes in 2 challenges, Belli wanted us to use a colour we are not comfy with, well mine is turquoise, so i teamed it up with pink and orange and I'm quite pleased with the effect. I used a sketch from Truly scrumptious which was really great and they wanted us to also make our own buttons, which i did using a chipboard flower covered with a scrap of paper holes punched in the top using my cropadile and tied with raffia. The stamp is from Art impressions that i got from the sale bin at The Hobby House, cant remember the make of paper but the range is magnolia, I coloured the immage with my prismas.
Bye for now
Debs
http://bellichallenge.blogspot.com
http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Ceal said...

I love it, great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing with the Belli girls this week!

Dawn said...

this is wonderful and real fun - Great papers and bright clours

Thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

Holly said...

This is fabulous! Love the use of turquoise here - so great!

Sharon said...

What a fab image and the colours work so well together. Thanks for joining the TS challenge.

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the yummy papers. Thanks for joining us on Truly Scrumptious this week. Michele x

Gina said...

Great card, love the bright colours and the image is so fun :)
Gina xxx

Chrissy D said...

Deb, I *NEED* to know who makes those stamps!!!! I have seen them before and I definitely NEED them! They crack me up!!! I love your card! Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week!!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

What an interesting color combo! Definitely not one I would have tried, but you made it look great!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fun image and lovely bright vibrant card.

Beth said...

Wow! I love this stamp! It's so fun! Gorgeous bright colours too and your flower button looks fab! Thanks for joining the TS challenge this week!
Beth xx