Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie


Hi, I'm so pleased, The Hobby House has some of my fave stamps in now they sell Sarah Kay and Sugar Nellies, she also stocks Martha Stewart punches, i just wish she was a bit closer, she's about 40 miles but luckily she opens on a Sunday, my day off :) and the coffee shop does a mean Sunday lunch so everyones happy.
Over on M Vs S Carla has given us a wonderful sketch to play with. I've used one of my new Sarah Kays, coloured her with Prismas, used K Ancestor paper, some ribbon lace from Krazy Krafters and a sweet crystal for the text.
I should have gone to Salsasize tonight but I've twisted my back so daren't risk jumping about to much so I had a pizza instead, that will do my diet good :o) My mother in law is coming for tea tomorrow so I shan't get to play, but hope to Friday night.
Speak soon
Debs

2 comments:

Bev said...

So sweet, such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us this week x

Naoual said...

Fabulous card. Love the papers you used and the way you coloured the cute image.

xx Naoual